Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Meet the ladies



 The firs lovely lady is Raelene. You will see her smiley face as you come into the store. If you are ever in need of a hug, Raelene is the one to go to.
The second lovely lady is Estelle, she is our teacher and shares her abundant wisdom with all! Including me who had never stitch a quilt in my life. She is very patient and cares about all her students.

These two wonderful women own and run the shop, which has become a haven for many a lady. If you need some me time, one of there classes might just be what you need. Although we all come in for our classes, many a time we all just pop in for a cuppa and a chat.
And at anytime we are most welcome!

3 comments:

  1. Susanne ----Well as no 1 on the data base let me be the first to comment, Both these ladies have a sucessful business because they both enjoy their job, not for the money that it makes them but for the pleasure they get from teaching you, and seeing the finished products that were once just fabric in their store, both Raelene & Estelle are great ladies and have helped me (a dummy in sewing) make a few very nice quilts, the time and effort they put into helping me is greatly apprieciated and makes me enjoy my project, knowing they are both there if I need them for any help.....Keep up the fantastic work Ladies.....and I do have to mention one of the ladies that helps out in the shop Gwenda great work too very helpful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. watch out for a post on gwenda the mender, coming soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. well ladies you have a lot to answer for.... you have created a monster. My new Elna 7300 is the best thing I ever bought, well worth all that money. Cooking, cleaning, washing what's that all I do all day is sew,sew,sew. It sews by itself and goes fast and slow and cuts the thread, how did I live without it. So precise, so many quilts so little time.... love it can you tell?

    ReplyDelete